2baconil Nicotine Patch
2baconil Nicotine Patch
The 14mg 2baconil Nicotine Transdermal Patch is a cost-effective and highly effective nicotine replacement therapy option for smokers looking to quit. It is India's first 24-hour transdermal patch for delivering remedial nicotine, which helps to reduce the effects of nicotine withdrawal and gradually lessens cravings to smoke.
The patch is suitable for heavy smokers who smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day and is a popular choice among both smokers and doctors. However, it is important to carefully follow usage instructions and seek medical advice before using the patch.
Key benefits of nicotine transdermal patch:
1. Provides a steady dose of nicotine for 24 hours to reduce cravings and withdrawal symptoms.
2. Less expensive than other nicotine replacement therapies
3. The 14mg nicotine transdermal patch provides all-day relief with just one patch per day.
4. The patches are simple to apply and can be covered up beneath clothing.
5. According to studies, people who use the patch are 60% more likely to stop smoking.
Directions of use
1. Choose a clean and dry area of skin on your upper arm or hip to apply the patch.
2. Open the pack and remove the patch from the protective liner.
3. Apply the patch to the chosen area of skin and press firmly for 10-20 seconds to ensure it sticks.
4. Wash your hands with water after applying the patch.
5. Remove the patch after 24 hours and dispose of it safely.
6. Apply a new patch to a different area of the skin every day.
7. Do not use more than one patch at a time.
8. Read the label carefully before use.
1. Before using, carefully read and follow the label instructions.
2. Store the patch in a cool, dry place.
3. Keep the product away from children.
4. This product should only be used under the supervision of a medical professional.
5. If you are under the age of 18, pregnant or breastfeeding, have a cardiac or blood pressure condition, or are allergic to adhesives/patches, consult a doctor before using this product.
6. Consult your doctor before using this product if you are taking medication for depression or asthma.
7. Individuals who use non-nicotine smoking cessation medications should also consult a doctor before using the patch.
If you smoke 20 cigarettes or more per day:
If you smoke less than 20 cigarettes per day:
995 in stockView full details