Tobacco use is the leading cause of preventable illness and death across wholesale jerseys the world. It causes many different cancers as well as chronic lung diseases such as emphysema and Remboursé bronchitis, heart disease, pregnancy-related problems, and many other serious health problems. Research suggests that children and teens may be especially sensitive to nicotine, making it easier for them to become addicted. The younger smokers are when they start, the more likely they are to become addicted. In fact, about three out of four high school smokers will become adult smokers.
Following are few facts that you MUST know about smoking!
- Sucking on a shared hookah mouthpiece can help spread herpes.
- A tobacco executive said that smoking is only as addictive “as sugar and salt and internet access.”
- Toluene is found in cigarette smoke. Toluene is also found in explosives.
- Cigarette buds are the most littered item on earth!
- Problems with self-esteem, has menial/boring job, emotionally insecure, passive-aggressive, grooming not a strong priority, lacks inner resources, group conformist, non-thinking. These are all terms taken from Big Tobacco’s files that have been used to describe different groups of potential customers for their deadly, addictive products.
- Smoking can lead to cataracts, the number one cause of vision loss in the world.
- Every 6 seconds, someone in the world dies from a smoking-related disease.
- Benzene, arsenic and cyanide are all poisons. They’re all in cigarette smoke too.
- Every day, cows release methane gas into the air; from you know where. But methane is also found BPO, somewhere else – in cigarette smoke.
- Tobacco products are the only legal consumer product that can kill people when used as intended.
- Acetone is found in cigarette smoke. Acetone also removes nail polish.
- Every cigarette a man smokes takes 11 minutes off his life. Let that blow your mind.
- An average of 4.5mg of nicotine is absorbed from 7.9g of chewing tobacco and an average of 3.6mg of nicotine is absorbed from 2.5g moist snuff.
- Every day, about 2,100 youth and young adults become wholesale NFL jerseys daily smokers.
- Smokeless tobacco increases the risk of oral cancer, lesions, and gum cheap NBA jerseys recession.
- For approximately 50 years, tobacco companies falsely and fraudulently denied that smoking causes lung cancer and emphysema.
- There were 100 million deaths worldwide from tobacco use in the 20th century.
- Nicotine reaches the brain within 10-20 seconds cheap jerseys after smoke is inhaled.
- XIX.E-cigarettes have had some quality-control issues. Plus, most e-cigs contain addictive nicotine, and carcinogens have been found in some e-cig vapor. How about we get some more research and regulation up in here?
- Cigarette companies ???? advertised “light” cigarettes as less harmful to the smoker, although they can deliver the same levels of tar and nicotine.
Nearly 70% of smokers say they want to quit, but only KOMUNIE 6% are able to quit each year.
For Quitting call 1800-266-0515